02 Nov Add to Business Suite: Asset Tracker Software
What are some of the most practical and beneficial software for businesses in 2017?
The following list provides a quick rundown of software to add to your business if you haven’t done so already.
Top Business Software and Tools for Enterprises Today
This checklist includes a mix of old and new products on the marketplace:
- Accounting Software – Whether you’re a solopreneur or a multi-team manager with an in-house accountant on board, an accounting software is a must-have. It helps you keep track of earnings and expenses, streamlines payroll, and keeps you in line with tax laws. One of the most popular accounting software for business is QuickBooks.
- Asset Tracker Software – If you process large volumes of inbound mail daily, then another must-have is an asset tracking barcode system, such as WITS. This allows you to keep track of internal assets as they move through the chain of custody and between different departments within the organization. CPAs recommend asset tracker software for businesses because it helps to minimize loss and strengthen accuracy and accountability.
- Instant Messaging – Help your staff communicate with each other in real-time without having to leave the desk. An instant messaging software is an effective way to collaborate projects faster and as a team.
- Email Marketing – Keep current customers in the loop and potential buyers engaged with an email marketing program. As you slowly build a list of contacts over time, this can be leveraged to promote loyalty, shares, and more traffic to your business.
- Project Management – Businesses that don’t have a full-time project manager onboard still have options to streamline tasks. There are a number of project management systems that are relatively easy to use, secure, and free of charge. One example is Chandler.
Plug and Play Asset Tracker Software from WINN Solutions
WINN Solutions has helped transform countless business mailrooms into well-oiled machines.
The WITS asset tracker software engineered by our team of technicians automates the tracking of inbound mail for enterprises in all sectors. The system is easy to use and takes virtually minutes to set up. Best of all, the software is completely tailored to your business.
To request a demo from our team of engineers, call WINN Solutions at +1 (800) 806-6884.